Web accessibility affects your business.
The Department of Justice rules that websites are places of accommodation and must comply with the ADA. This means that all businesses and organizations must ensure their digital content is accessible for people with disabilities. In 2021 alone, the number of web-related lawsuits in the U.S. saw a 320% increase in cases over the past eight years, and the percentage is climbing. Don’t put off accessibility compliance; it could cost your business time, money and reputation.
Accessibility is required by law.
Without an accessible website, you face the risk of litigation, which could cost you valuable time and energy that could be spent on your business operations. You’re also missing out on an underserved and extremely loyal consumer market, and your website could be lacking the user experience needed to enhance search visibility and its overall performance.
We understand that incorporating accessibility into your website may seem like a daunting task, but our team has expertise in implementing accessibility standards, such as the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG), and can ensure that your website meets the necessary requirements.
Take advantage of our introductory price of $490 per year for full accessibility AI technology (plus one-time installation/configuration fee of $99).
The Benefits of Accessibility Compliance
1. Reach a Larger Audience: By making your website accessible, you open the doors to a wider audience. By catering to their needs, you expand your customer base and create a more inclusive online environment.
2. Improved User Experience: Accessibility features not only benefit users with disabilities but also enhance the overall user experience for everyone. By following best practices you create a more user-friendly and intuitive website. This, in turn, leads to increased user satisfaction, longer visit durations, and improved conversion rates.
3. Positive Brand Image: Prioritizing accessibility demonstrates your company’s commitment to diversity, inclusivity, and social responsibility. By making your website accessible, you project a positive brand image that resonates with customers and can differentiate you from your competitors. This can result in increased brand loyalty, positive word-of-mouth, and an enhanced reputation.
4. SEO Benefits: Accessibility practices often align with search engine optimization (SEO) best practices. By incorporating accessible design elements and techniques, such as using proper heading structures, descriptive link text, and optimizing page load times, you improve your website’s search engine rankings. This means that not only will your website be more accessible, but it will also be more discoverable by search engines, resulting in increased organic traffic.
5. Receive Tax Incentives: There are tax incentives available to business owners that invest in accessibility.
6. It’s the Right Thing to Do: Accessibility is a human right, and brands that prioritize it send a clear, positive message that they care about all members of their communities.
Investing in website accessibility isn’t just being compliant; is an investment in your business’s future. We strongly encourage you to act now. Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions.
You must be logged in to post a comment.